Chiropractic care Clinic
Welcome to The Joint Sandy! As your Sandy, Utah chiropractor, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic's natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint Chiropractic the perfect destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
Care at The Joint offers you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Sandy chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Plans and Pricing
Save Money with our Family Plans
Much like visiting your dentist to maintain proper oral hygiene is important to your health, maintaining a properly functioning spine can be an effective way to achieve a healthier, more active lifestyle. At The Joint Sandy we aim to ensure that you and your entire family are able to enjoy life to the fullest and function every day at your best. That is why our family wellness plans add even more value to reward your family's joint effort towards staying healthy.
At The Joint Sandy you may add family members on to either of the wellness plans detailed above and save even more on your family's healthcare. The monthly plan costs decrease by $10 for each additional family member, as little as $19 per member. Call or stop by your nearest clinic for details.
Friendly Tips for Your Visit
How to get the most out of your Sandy chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
Did You Know?
Routine care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Receive up to 4 adjustments per month
Best choice and lower cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor's treatment plan. Monthly agreement required, see clinic for details.$59.00 / Month
Additional Visits are just $19$49.00 / Month
Additional Visits are just $12
Fixed number of visits.
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.