Best Colored Contacts For Dark Eyes
The majority of the world’s population has dark eyes. Not many people, however, are happy with having brown eyes, whatever shade they might be. This is where colored contact lenses come to play! Colored contact lenses are non-prescription lenses regarder as beauty products, that alter the color of your eyes, without providing vision correction. In a sense, colored contacts are almost like make-up. They can accentuate your outfit and make you stand out on different occasions.
Most contact lenses are intended to be used on brown eyes since this is the most common eye color in the world. However, not all shades of colored contact lenses will go perfectly with your dark irises. There is a guideline you can follow to find the best colored contacts for your dark brown eyes.
5 tips to find the best colored contacts for brown eyes
Every type of contact lens has a degree of transparency, as a result of the way they work. Basically colored contact lenses cover the natural color of the iris through a series of small colored dots that go over the surface of your eye. Therefore, not all colored contact lenses can provide perfect coverage of dark eyes. There are some lenses that work better than others.
- Opaque contact lenses are the best colored contacts for dark eyes because they have a higher level of pigmentation and display a richer color.
- Green is one of the best colors you can opt for if you have brown eyes. Green contacts will give you a charming and captivating look that will match your natural skin tone and undertone. Three-tone green contact lenses with a splash of hazel and yellow will allow for a smooth transition from dark eyes to a brighter look, in the most natural way.
- Hazel, honey, and grey are also great choices for dark eyes. These shades are part of the same palette and will help you brighten up your appearance, while still remaining low key. No one will doubt the authenticity of your eye color.
- Blue eyes can also be achieved if you have dark brown natural irises. All you have to do is pick the right shade of blue to make your look intriguing and mysterious. A two-tone blue contact lens would be the best option. These lenses have a darker limbal ring to contour the eye and a brighter color going towards the middle.
- Lastly, experiment a bit with the colors but not the quality. Look for FDA, CE and ISO certified lenses to maintain your eyes fresh throughout the day.
Photo credit: Chiaralens.com
Share this Post
Does Acupuncture help weight Loss
HealthDay Reporter Ear acupuncture therapy is based on the theory that the outer ear represents all parts of the body. One…Read More
Licensed Massage Therapists
Of the 50 states in America, 38 recognize Licensed Massage Therapists. These therapists are required to have a strong grasp…Read More