Massage Therapy Works
AN ACUTE INJURY USUALLY OCCURS WHEN WE’VE PUSHED OUR MUSCLES BEYOND THEIR NORMAL RANGE-OF-MOTION OFTEN RESULTING IN PAIN.
Integrative Bodywork combines several healing bodywork modalities with therapeutic massage. Some of those modalities might include: CranioSacral therapy, Trigger Point therapy, Myofascial Release, Deep Tissue, Positional Release, Neuromuscular Facilitation, Reiki, and acupressure. Very effective in treating some chronic pain issues such as sciatica, acute injuries such as whiplash, sports-related injuries, carpal tunnel and other repetitive stress injuries (RSIs), plus physical traumas such as accidents involving falling-down, bicycling, and automobiles.
1-hour usually gives the therapist enough time to focus on those areas of the body associated with the pain or injury. Several treatments are often necessary to understand and resolve the issue(s).
- 30-minutes: $70
- 45-minutes: $85
- 1-hour: $100
- 90-minutes: $140.
- 2-hours: $185
- Value Package of 3 – 45-minute Sessions: $243
- Value Package of 6 – Sessions: $474
- Value Package of 3 – 1-hour Sessions: $285
- Value Package of 6 – Sessions: $552
- Value Package of 3 – 90-minute Sessions: $411
- Value Package of 6 – Sessions: $780