Lingam Massage Therapy
What is a lingam massage?
A lingam massage is typically a massage where the male sexual organ is focused on. The Sanskrit word for the penis is Lingam. The goal of the lingam massage is not a climax necessarily but it is meant for pleasure and relaxation. This is not a legal massage that one would go and get at a parlor. But it is something one could enjoy with a lover.
Some Preparations for a Lingam Massage
- Take a relaxing bath or shower. Take your time and breathe deeply. Conscious, relaxed breathing will take you out of your mental process and will get you more into your feelings.
- Relax your belly and let go of the tension that most of us hold there.
- Go to the bathroom before beginning the massage. The best results occur when the bowels and bladder are empty.
- Go out of your thoughts and connect with your partner through hugging, holding, eye gazing, bringing both of you to a place of relaxation and trust.
How to Give a Tantric Lingam Massage?
- Have the receiver lie on his back with pillows under his head so he can look up at his partner (giver). Place a pillow, covered with a towel, under his hips. His legs are to be spread apart with the knees slightly bent and his genitals clearly exposed for the massage. Before contacting the body, begin with deep, relaxed breathing.
- Gently massage the legs, abdomen, thighs, chest, nipples, etc., to get the receiver to relax. Remind the receiver to breathe deeply and to sink deeper into relaxation.
- Pour a small quantity of oil on the shaft of the Lingam and testicles. Begin gently massaging the testicles, taking care to not cause pain in this sensitive area. Massage the scrotum gently, causing it to relax.
- Massage the area above the Lingam, on the pubic bone. Massage the perineum, the area between the testicles and anus. Take time when massaging the shaft of the Lingam. Vary the speed and pressure.
- Gently squeeze the Lingam at the base with your right hand, pull up and slide off, then alternate with your left hand. Take your time doing this, right, left, right, left, etc. Then, change the direction by starting the squeeze at the head of the Lingam and then sliding down and off.
- Again, alternate with right and left hands.
- Massage the head of the Lingam as if you are using an orange juicer. Massage all around the head and shaft. In Tantra there are many nerve endings on the Lingam that correspond to other parts of the body. It is believed that many ailments may be cured by a good Lingam massage. The Lingam may or may not go soft as you perform this technique. Do not worry if it doesn't get hard again. You will probably find that it will get hard, then go soft, get hard again, etc., which is a highly desirable Tantric experience, like riding a wave, bobbing up and down. Hardness and softness are two ends of the pleasure spectrum.
- If it appears that the receiver is going to ejaculate, back off, allowing the Lingam to soften a little before resuming the massage. Do this several times, coming close to ejaculation, and then backing off.
- Remember: Deep breathing is key here and will soften the urge to ejaculate. Eventually ejaculatory mastery will allow you to make love as long as you want and you can become multi-orgasmic without losing a drop of semen.
5 Best Massage Oils Can Be Used in Lingam Massage
There are many different types of massage oils are available for Lingam massage, the following are five top choices during a Lingam massage.
Melrose H2 Oil
Melrose was first in Australia, and maybe the world, to develop the water dispersible concept that has become the most popular massage oil type. Water dispersible oils are popular because they not only increase the life of towels considerably, but also reduce the possibility of towels catching fire in the dryer.
Melrose Sweet Almond Oil
Sweet almond oil is one of the most popular massage oils among massage therapists. Extracted from almonds, sweet almond oil is pale yellow in color. It is slightly oily, which allows hands to glide easily over skin. Sweet almond oil is absorbed fairly quickly, but not so quickly that you need to keep reapplying it.
Apricot Kernel Oil
Apricot kernel oil is similar in texture and color to almond oil, but costs slightly more. It is rich in vitamin E, a quality that gives it a longer shelf life than the typical oil. The Oil Garden Apricot Kernel Oil has a very light texture makes it very suitable as a facial oil, especially for sensitive, inflamed, dry or mature skin.
Although you may think of coconut oil as a white solid oil, however when warmed coconut oil is actually a light, non-greasy, liquid oil. Melrose makes an organic and Unrefined Coconut Oil, This pure unrefined coconut retains all the aroma of coconut. A solid at temperatures below 20C, warmed it is a clear high glide oil with great stability.