Asian Girls Massage
Photo courtesy: WAVY/Chopper 10
CHESAPEAKE, Va. (WAVY) — Homeland Security Investigations Special Agents and Chesapeake police executed search warrants at six massage parlors throughout Chesapeake Friday.
Police told WAVY.com that search warrants were executed at the following locations:
- Pure Massage
115 Byron Street
- Massage Elite
200 North Battlefield Blvd.
- Harmony Massage
117 Coastal Way
- Asian Dream Massage
809 Live Oak Drive #21
- Sunny Spa
1400 Kempsville Rd.
- Massage Time
316 South Battlefield Blvd.
Chesapeake police told 10 On Your Side that the search warrants come after a year-long investigation. Officers reportedly received a complaint. About six months ago, Homeland Security Investigations joined for assistance with the investigation.
During the raids, investigators were reportedly checking permits at the locations, making sure no one has been living at the businesses, making sure they are not violating city code and that no inappropriate touching or human trafficking is occurring at the locations.
There is no evidence at this time that the locations are related or that they are part of some kind of ring.
Chopper 10 flew over Harmony Massage and captured video of two women being escorted into a Sheriff’s van while handcuffed.
Over at Sunny Spa, employees at nearby businesses watched police swarm the parking lot.
“Swarm of cops, I mean they were undercover, they were in mini vans, SUVs, ” said Brittany Jackson. “They brought the two women out, I believe one was the owner and one was a little bit older.”
Jackson told 10 On Your Side that the raid wasn’t shocking.
“I was just waiting for the day to come, ” she said. “I mean you could tell, right off the bat.” She said customers would often walk in after business hours and sometimes exit out the backdoor.
When 10 On Your Side searched for some of the massage parlors online, advertisements for Asian Dream Massage pictured scantily-clad women. The advertisement read “beautiful, friendly and sweet Asian girls waiting for you.”
Tuesday, Ofc. Kelly O’Sullivan with Chesapeake police said the following 14 women were arrested as a result of the six search warrants.
- Cai, Weili, 59 – Massage Elite – Charged with frequent a bawdy place and commit a prohibited act at a massage establishment
- Tao, Yuechen, 18 – Massage Time – Charged with allowing prohibited acts to be committed at a massage establishment
- Liu, Tixiu, 51 – Massage Time – Charged with frequent a bawdy place and commit a prohibited act at a massage establishment
- Ren, Jing, 46 – Massage Elite – Charged with frequent a bawdy place and commit a prohibited act at a massage establishment
- Chen, Lin, 48 – Pure Massage – Charged with commit a prohibited act at a massage establishment
- Wang, Jinxang, 46 – Harmony Massage – Charged with frequent a bawdy place X2 and commit a prohibited act at a massage establishment
- Cao, Lihong, 45 – Sunny Spa and Massage Time – Charged with frequent a bawdy place X2, Allow prohibited acts to be committed at a massage establishment X4 and have peep holes in doors for rooms that have an expectation of privacy X2
- Lianfeng, Sun, 40 – Massage Time – Charged with frequent a bawdy place
- Song, Melissa, 57 – Sunny Spa – Charged with frequent a bawdy place
- Du, Guiqin, 50 – Asian Dream Massage – Charged with frequent a bawdy place X2 and commit a prohibited act at a massage establishment
- Fuzhen, Zhao, 52 – Pure Massage – Charged with frequent a bawdy place and commit a prohibited act at a massage establishment
- Li, Hitang, 48 – Harmony Massage – Charged with frequent a bawdy place X2 and commit a prohibited act at a massage establishment
- Xu, Chunxia, 52 – Sunny Spa – Charged with frequent a bawdy place
- Xu, Xiuhua, 44 – Asian Dream Massage – Charged with frequent a bawdy place
10 on your side dug through background information to find that Lihong Cao is the registered agent for the ownership of both Sunny Spa and Massage Time.
Cao is one of the women with local ties. But, 9 of the others have either out of state addresses or unknown addresses.
Most of those have special requests by the court to provide a mandarin Chinese translator.
In July 2015, requiring that massage businesses come before council for a conditional use permit. This would ensure the businesses have proper licensing. The Chesapeake Planning Commission first explored the issue after concerns over some late night massage parlors that offer questionable services.
“We have a lot of people who are concerned about these establishments so I’m very curious to see what’s uncovered here, ” said Adam Perry, Commissioner of the Chesapeake Planning Commission, on Friday.communication percentages how to start a business as a kid international investing startup coworking space london what is taxonomy in business non slip outdoor tiles www.nationwide building society cadbury worldwide hide campaign asda christmas pyjamas guernsey literary and potato peel pie society royal pharmaceutical society guidelines british earth and aerial mysteries society law society of scotland find a solicitor salon international 2022 luke unabomber worldwide fm rape statistics worldwide topcashback offices worldwide sorbus international cute christmas wallpaper coworking spaces washington dc coronavirus death toll worldwide how to sell business gta 5 stylish dog crate sainsburys christmas food stylish eid mubarak outdoor wedding venues outdoor garland gel christmas nails tall plant pots outdoor stylish kitchen design international auctions best books on communication fidelity worldwide investment worldwide fruit covid vaccination rates worldwide grey christmas tree international relations degree cute stylish gym outfits darlington building society itunes worldwide album charts aldi christmas advert stylish safety shoes love communication quotes coworking space birmingham trident worldwide