Central Maryland School of Massage
Please review the Maryland Board of Chiropractic and Massage Therapy Examiners website prior to enrollment. Every effort is made to provide the most current information, however the Board's website is the source for the most up to date information regarding the regulations governing Massage Therapy in the state of Maryland.
License or Registration is required to practice massage in the State of Maryland.
All applicants seeking REGISTRATION (RMP) must:
- Provide proof of completion of a massage therapy program consisting of a minimum of 600 hours of massage therapy education at an approved/accredited school,
- Provide proof of passing one of the following exams: the NCETM or NCETMB examinations (offered by the NCBTMB) or the MBLEx (offered by the FSMTB).
- Pass the Maryland Massage Therapy Jurisprudence Exam.
Registered Massage Practitioners can work in businesses, spas, gyms, salons, health clubs, private practice, resorts, cruise ships, etc., but are prohibited from working in healthcare settings.
All applicants seeking LICENSURE (LMT) must:
- Provide proof of completion of sixty (60) credit hours of college course work.
Licensed Massage Therapists may work in health care settings, such as hospitals, doctor's offices or chiropractor's offices, in addition to anywhere an RMP can work.
NCETM (National Certification Exam for Therapeutic Massage) or NCETMB (National Certification Exam for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork) Given by the NCBTMB (National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork) = $225.00
MBLEx (Massage & Bodywork Licensing Examination) Given by the FSMTB (Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards) = $195
Maryland Massage Therapy Jurisprudence Exam Given by the Maryland Board of Chiropractic and Massage Therapy Examiners = $150.00 Application fee plus $100.00 Jurisprudence Exam fee.
After passing the Massage Therapy Jurisprudence Exam, an additional $200.00 fee will be assessed for License or Registration.
CPR (Basic Life Support) Certificate: Offered by Central Maryland School of Massage = No additional charge
- Сдать недвижимость на сайте superxata.ru Вся недвижимость в одном месте